Important information to our Covid-19 concept
The health and safety of all participants is our top priority.
In order to ensure a smooth process with regard to the current covid regulations and thus the safety of all, we would like to ask you to comply with the following.
If you do not agree with those measurements, we kindly ask you to participate in the digital FT-Day.
- Please present your identity card or service card for personal registration.
- All participants will need a daily negative rapid test. You can also take this test on site between 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
- If you have symptoms typical of Covid 19, we would kindly like to ask you to switch to digital participation at short notice. You will receive the access data in any case, as we will provide you with the recordings and international network options in the FT-Day portal.
- Masks are compulsory in the buildings. However, we have planned enough breaks and places to stay outside so that you can always take a breath in between!
- For increased safety, one of our staff members will measure your body temperature without contact when you enter the building on both days.
- On our premises, we will of course implement all measures to ensure a save event.